JEWELLERY AND WATCH CARE AND WARRANTY
ARCADIO Diva - Radiant designer jewellery collection is made of pure sterling silver and is a delicate material, which must be handled with special care according to the following care instructions in order to avoid color fading and / or damages to the product. In order to ensure that your ARCADIO jewellery remains in a beautiful condition over time, please observe the following:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid getting scratches.
- Polished with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove the jewellery before washing your hands, bathing, swimming or applying body care products such as perfumes, hairsprays, soaps and lotions as this could damage the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water (do not soak).
- Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth to maximize brilliance.
- Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials or glass cleaners.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard impact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
- Watches: Please refer to your operating instructions manual.
Warranty becomes null and void if the above mentioned points are not adhered to.
For further information please consult your ARCADIO retailer or call ARCADIO customer care